HOW DOES THIS TRANSFORMATION HAPPEN?
We will be using both mindset and self-love coaching and Himalayan Kriya yoga to create massive changes - cognitively, mentally, emotionally, physically, energetically, and on a cellular level.
We will explore each energy center individually, in order to create harmony in the body, mind, and energy channels to restore the flow of your unique life force to free you from unnecessary emotional suffering, negative thought patterns, unhelpful fears, and limiting beliefs.
During our 10 weeks together:
- Every Monday you will receive your new material by email. This includes:
1) A written lesson outlining the specific chakra we are working with, what it represents, how we can identify whether the energy center is blocked, deficient, or overactive and how to begin to heal each energy center
2) A short video from myself explaining the main concepts and ideas for the week
3) Journal prompts to guide you through an exploration of the chakra, to help you reflect deeply and begin the healing process
4) A guided meditation created by me to help initiate and integrate your chakra healing
5) Introduction to a specific Kriya to use during the week to intentionally connect to and purify the energy center of focus
- Each Tuesday evening we have a group discussion call where we debrief, share, and answer questions from the previous week and introduce the next week's chakra and ideas. The discussion call is 60 minutes long.
- Following the discussion portion of the call, we will move through a 30 minute Himalayan Kriya practice together as a group live on Zoom. Each practice will be intentionally created to focus on energetic cleansing and healing of the specific energy center of the week.
We begin MONDAY, APRIL 3RD!
Secure your spot now as space is limited.
This is group is capped to ensure an intimate, cohesive experience.
Week 1: Intro to chakras and energy healing
Week 2: Root chakra: fear and survival
Week 3: Sacral chakra: sexual expression and creativity
Week 4: Solar plexus chakra: personal power and self-identity
Week 5: Heart chakra: healing heartbreak and giving and receiving love fully
Week 6: Throat chakra: effective communication and speaking your truth
Week 7: Third eye chakra: intuition and self-trust
Week 8: Crown chakra: enlightenment and oneness
Week 9: Integration
Week 10: Closing and wrap-up
What is Himalayan Kriya Yoga?
Himalayan Kriya is an energetic cleansing and healing experience.
It is not a workout, it is a spiritual practice.
It's an ancient healing modality that was only introduced to the public very recently, during the pandemic, to assist with collective healing.
It’s ENERGY yoga.
It likely looks nothing like the yoga you might be most familiar with.
Himalayan Kriya uses breathwork, tapping, mantras, mudras and dynamic movement to remove energetic and emotional blockages in order to raise our vibration, increase flow of life force and connect you back with your truest, most authentic self.
It helps us shed fear, limiting beliefs and distorted ways of thinking and being by getting into the nervous system and subconscious and clearing us of the mental and karmic patterns and stored emotions that have been holding us hostage. It is efficient, effective, and very powerful.
Through this purification practice we dissolve energy blockages that contribute to physical and mental health issues and can unlock new levels of wellness, joy and inner-peace.